woensdag 15 april 2015

TGIFF in Amsterdam

Since I am quilting I see quilts and quilts patterns everywhere. Last week I visited Barcelona with my youngest daugther and saw such a beautiful architecture an design, so inspiring! When we were walking, my daughter was windowshopping all the time. However, my gaze was drawn to the street and those beautiful street tiles. The pattern on this tile made three new patterns where the tiles met. Fascinating!! I want to sew hexagons and fmq the 'Barcelona tile' pattern in it. 

Sinds ik quilt, zie ik overal quilts en quiltpatronen in. Ik was met mijn jongste dochter in Barcelona. Prachtige architectuur en design, Zo inspirerend! Terwijl zij naar de etalages keek, werd mijn blik steeds getrokken naar de straattegels. Het patroon daarop vormde in de hoeken waar de stenen samen kwamen drie andere patronen. Fascinerend!! Ik ga hexagons naaien en daar het patroon van deze tegels in stikken.




My only fnishes this week are two mermaide suits for my 'big' granddaughters and this pouch, made from a graffitty fmq sample. Not a bad score after a few days Barcelona.

Het enige wat ik gemaakt hebt, zijn twee zeemeerminpakken voor mijn 'grote' kleindochters, Sascha en Salijn, en deze toilettas. Geen slechte score na een paar dagen Barcelona.

Pouch from a graffity fmq sample.I love how the graffity shows on this pouch,
I will sew more pouches from samples in the future. I think it will be nice gifts. 

A little mermaid

This week I am hosting the TGIFF-party in Amsterdam. Your turn to share your finishes.

Deze week is de TGIFF in Amsterdam. Jouw beurt om te laten zien wat je gemaakt hebt.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten