maandag 23 november 2015

Stacking saucers or plates




While I am still busy designing  and sewing my mice quilts and 'fun in bath' baby quilt, I am playing again with chinaware patterns.Just for fun and because I love some f the pictures I see when I am googling for pictures, like this one: It will be my first paper pieced min!!

Terwijl ik nog steeds bezig ben met mijn muizen quilts and 'Spelen in bad' babyquilt, speel ik ook met mijn diggelwerk patronen. /Gewoon voor de lol en omdat ik gek ben op sommige plaatjes die ik zie als ik google. Bijvoorbeld dit plaatje: Dit wordt mijn eerste paper pieced mini!!
This will certainly be a pattern and a mini soon! Love this 'pile' picture!!


Guus was ill and had to stay with us this weekend.The only thing he wants, was sitting with his granddad and sleeping or watching moovies. It gives me the opportunity two design two stacked saucers patterns and to sew two placemats to show off the saucers. Together with the 'stacked cups' placemats two Xmas presents.
The first saucer pattern is a pattern you find everywhere on the WWW but I made the lowest saucer higher. You see more of the lowest plate in a pile. The second pattern is a wonky pile of  saucers. Today I publish the patterns of the saucers. The patterns of my stacked cups you find in the post of last week.

Een zieke Guus was dit weekend bij ons. Hij wilde alleen maar op opa's schoot slapen of filmpjes kijken. Zo kon ik mooi twee patronen van gestapelde schotels maken en de placemats naaien die bij mijn gestapelde kopjes placemats horen. Arme Guus en Kate! Vorige week allebei jarig en nu allebei ziek!
Het eerste patroon vind je overal op Internet, maar ik heb de onderste schotel hoger gemaakt. Je ziet van deze schotel meer in een stapel. Het tweede patroon zijn scheef gestapelde schotels. U kunt de patronen nu downloaden. De patronen van de gestapede kopjes (met een turorial) staan in een bericht van vorige week.




Feel free to download my patterns. You are only allowed to use them for yourself and not for commercial use . When you use my patterns, please mention my name and link in your post to the patterns. I will be pleased to recieve a picture of your work with my patterns.

Deze patronen zijn gratis te downlooaden voor eigen, niet commercieel, gebruik. Als je mijn patronen gebruikt, vermeld dan mijn naam en link in je blogbericht naar de patronen op mijn blog. Ik zou het leuk vinden een foto van je werk met mijn patronen te ontvangen.

So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam. Ik waardeer het als u een bericht achter laat..

Love from Amsterdam and keep sewing


Maartje        maartjequilt@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten